Come celebrate the coming of bike season, warm weather, and dry trails with us on May 26 at Havoc Mead for the Fellowship of the Wheel Season Kickoff Party! Things to be stoked for:
– FREE ENTRY!
(We suggest you you bring a wallet for food, libations, renewing memberships, hats, stickers and goodie bags)
– Group Rides at Sunny Hollow! We have three of them going out: a family ride, an epic ride for you speedy folks out there, and a social ride for those who want to take it easy!
– Vendors! Including:
Outdoor Gear Exchange with demo bikes!
SKIRACK with demo bikes!
Earl’s Cyclery and Fitness with demo bikes!
Old Spokes Home
Vermont Mountain Bike Association
Flyin Ryan Hawks Foundation
Cowbell Mobile Bike Shop
– Food, including vegetarian options, from Havoc!
– Beer from 14th Star Brewing Company!
– Membership renewal stations!
– A bonfire once the sun starts to set!
– Option to purchase a $20 gift bag!
-Free, secure bike parking courtesy of Havoc!
Stoked yet?! We hope to see you there!
*Car parking, tents and ride meeting areas will be at Havoc mead, which is right down the street from the Sunny Hollow trailhead. Take a peek at the map below for more info.*