We’re hoping we’ve earned your support at a higher level, or that you’re stepping up and supporting FOTWheel for the first time. We’re the only VMBA chapter with its own full-time paid trail crew working on our trails every weekday, all season. This is where the majority of our member’s dues go. Being in the greater Burlington area, our trails get a lot of traffic, so they take a lot of work to keep them in great shape all season long. Your support is critical to enabling us to keep making Chittenden County the best place to live and ride.
In addition to the normal maintenance and improvement of our existing trails, we have multiple new trails planned. All of this requires everyone’s support, both in terms of membership, advocacy and trail stewardship. We hope you’ve enjoyed riding what we’ve accomplished thus far. The more support we get, the more we accomplish. Thanks for playing your part to make FOTWheel what it is today, and into the future!
If you would prefer to make a donation directly to the FOTW trails in addition to or in lieu of membership, please click here to pay via credit card or mail a check made out to FOTW to: PO Box 1566 Williston, VT 05495.
$ 55Per Year
- I want to support FOTW and help make a difference, but am on a limited budget.
- One Base Adult Membership
- Season’s Pass at Sleepy Hollow Ski & Bike Center
- 50% off an initial visit at Burlington Physical Therapy and 15% off on follow-up visits
- All of the VMBA benefits
- Base Family Membership – $110
$ 110Per Year
- I want to support FOTWheel at a higher level and be an advocate for the organization.
- Exclusive “FOTWheel Team Member” mountain bike jersey
- All of the benefits of the Base membership
- Team Jerseys will be shipped to the address you use when you join. We will contact you for your size. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Family Team of 2 – $220, + $50-$55 for each additional family member
The Five Pack MemberBest Deal
$ 145Per Year
- I’d like to support at a slightly higher level and still take advantage of the Five Pack benefits.
- All the Base benefits
- $25 off 1 bike tune at either Earl’s Cyclery, Outdoor Gear Exchange, Skirack or Old Spokes Home
- 2 Day Passes at Catamount, 2 to Trapp Family Lodge, & 2 to Kingdom Trails per member
- Family 5 Pack – $145
Please note: toggle the “Primary Chapter Individual” drop-down to choose membership levels
Thanks for stepping up and supporting the Fellowship of the Wheel (FOTWheel). We appreciate and depend on your helping out. We’ve accomplished a lot over the last 16 years, and have even bigger plans going forward. When you join FOTWheel, you automatically become a VMBA member. This entitles you to VMBA benefits, as well as your FOTWheel benefits, so even though you are helping both organizations out, it’s a great deal for you as well. VMBA is the umbrella organization that represents us at the state and federal level. FOTWheel is us, the folks that create, maintain and are constantly improving and expanding the trails that you have so much fun riding. For the second year running, you can also choose Catamount Family Outdoor Center as an “add-on” chapter when you sign up with us. This will give you year-round bike access to Catamount. Join today!
"The FOTW Trail Crew did a first class job organizing, planning, and building the miles of trails and bridges on our property over the past few years. We are very happy to see the many bikers and runners who are utilizing the trail system on a daily basis. Thank you again for your great enthusiasm and your hardworking efforts."− David H., private landowner
"Thanks so much for all of the work you do, it is just amazing. I'm psyched to be a member and to continue to support the FOTW. You guys have it figured out."− Jonny A., member
"All of the trail work these guys have done this year has made the local riding the best ever. From Mud pond to Carse Hills and all points in between they have been busy. Where can you get such great riding for such a bargain price? If you want to give more to a great cause do it. I plan to give more. These guys put their heart and soul into every trail project they do."− Tim L., member